1. Work with what you've got. (site-specific, up-cycling, DIY)
2. Wake up the sleeping giant of imagination. (it all starts from here)
3. Play with everyone. (love your audience and let them in)
4. Tell the truth. (the emperor is naked and so are we)
5. Beauty can save the world. (you can find it everywhere)
AND ARTISTIC APPROACHES:
ART AS A MIRROR - ART AS A HAMMER - ART AS A MEGAPHONE
Shakespeare set the world as a stage... Cage and Duchamp created artworks by using what was already there... Debord led us on unexpected journeys through the city... and Brecht made us think about ways in which art can shape our world...